A gleaming smile is within your reach! If your teeth have yellowed over time or have stains resulting from drinking cola or coffee, you may be one of the thousands of people who considered teeth whitening in Brooklyn.
What Causes Tooth Discoloration?
Just like how people have different hair and skin color, we all also have different tooth color. Discoloration may be a result of nicotine use, the natural aging process, accumulation of plaque and tarter, trauma to the teeth, ingesting too much fluoride, or drinking coffee, tea, soda, red wine, and eating food high in pigmentation such as blueberries or cherries.
Tooth Whitening Benefits
There are many reasons to undergo a tooth whitening procedure. Here are just a few of them:
- To remove unsightly stains caused from soda, coffee, fruits, and other foods and beverages
- For a special event, such as a wedding, job interview, or class reunion
- To help you quit smoking. Once you have your new, shiny pearly whites, you’re not going to want to ruin them with cigarette stains
- Giving a great first impression at a job interview by flashing your glowing grin
- To heighten your confidence and self-esteem and to feel happier
- To whiten your aging teeth. Discoloration can be part of the natural aging process
- Better oral health and hygiene. You’ll want to take better care of your teeth after they look beautiful and shiny
- It is non-surgical and can be done as quickly as your lunch break
- It is not painful or invasive
If you are considering getting your teeth whitened, there are tons of reasons why you should undergo this painless, simple procedure. Not only is it good for your health, but it’s also great for your happiness